Do you have feet? Do you like feet? Do you hate feet? Do you want to learn what feet have to do with the health of your whole body? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you need to sign up for my Beginner’s Alignment Course!
What you’ll get:
- A free copy of Katy Bowman’s Book, Every Woman’s Guide to Foot Pain Relief (It’s for men, too!)
- 1-hour webinars once a week for four weeks with ME!
- An extra 15-20 minute recording a week highlighting a foot exercise
- Access to my March Movement Cleanse recordings chock full of helpful information and exercises
- Education on foot health based on the most up-to-date research available
- Fun, easy exercises you can do to improve your foot health immediately, and put an end to those annoying bunions, corns, cramps, and even plantar fasciitis.
- Education on lower body alignment points that will change the way you move, and improve your circulation and overall health
- Recommendations for healthy footwear choices, and education on going barefoot/minimal
- Email and phone access to me throughout the course
How it Works:
- Once weekly webinars held via Google Hangout and recorded. The recordings will then be uploaded to Vimeo and password protected so only those signed up for the course can view them. The first webinar will be Wednesday, April 22 at 7pm EDT.
- I will give you blocks of time in which I will take calls for specific questions and individualized training.
- I will send out weekly emails with links to helpful videos and resources for your foot and whole body health
- Early-bird registration ends tomorrow, April 3rd at midnight; Regular registration ends April 20th, and all payments must be received by then in order to participate.
Early-bird registration is $35 per person; after 3rd registration is $45 per person, or $80 per couple. Register by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s Foot Health Awareness Month, and this is the perfect time to take care of your feet. Join Us!