I have a few things coming up in 2016 that I want all of you to know about:
- Beginner’s Alignment Group Classes: Starting January 23rd I’ll be teaching a weekly “Beginner’s Alignment” class at Foundation Therapy Center in Sandy Springs. This class will be for those of you who want to learn more about aligning your bodies and improving your health through muscle lengthening and strengthening and better range of motion. For more information and to register, click here.
- Beginner’s Alignment Online Course: Looking for something you can do at home to educate yourself on proper alignment? Look no further! Starting in February I will have an affordable, downloadable course just for you! Shoot me an email at email@example.com if you want me to put you on the list to be notified when it’s ready.
- “Ask the Movement Teacher” Walk and Talk Teleconference: Once a week we’ll meet on a conference call and walk together. Anyone can join and ask me questions about corrective exercises and alignment. I’ll be walking and walking and talking Mondays and Thursdays at 8:30am ET starting January 18th. I’ll post the conference line on my Facebook page on the 15th.
- Second Saturday Health Goals Walking Group: Did you know I host a Meetup group here in Atlanta? Starting January 9th, and then every second Saturday of the month at 9am we’re going to meet to walk around Azalea Park and talk about our health goals for 2016. This will be a great group if you’re anything like me and set goals in January that you totally slack on come February! By getting together once a month we can cheer each other on and help each other stay laser-focused on our goals. Take back your health in 2016! Click here to join.
- Wellness Coaching Spaces Open: I only take 4 clients per year for this style of coaching, so it’s been closed for the last 6 months. I now have spaces open for 2016. Click here for more info.
Thanks for supporting me this year, and I look forward to improving my health and helping you improve yours in 2016!